Glaucoma – The Silent Thief of Sight
Early Detection Is Key!
Know the Facts About Glaucoma:
• Develops slowly with no noticeable vision loss or noticeable symptoms
• Affects 1 out of 50 adults
• Second leading cause of blindness in the world
• Can occur at any age but after age 35 the risk sharply increases
Everyone is at Risk, Especially:
• African-Americans and Hispanics over age 40
• Anyone with a family history of glaucoma
• Anyone with diabetes
• Have experienced prior trauma to the eye
If you or a loved one may be at risk for glaucoma, please schedule an appointment today!