MONROE, LA (4/8/20)– Contact wearers might want to think twice before putting in their lenses. Eye health officials say wearing them increases the risk of
Find helpful resources and information to help keep you and your family informed and educated about the COVID-19 Outbreak.
What you need to know.
A collection of resources concerning Covid-19
Here you will find a collection of articles, information, advice, links and resources to help you navigate the most important information about the Coronavirus and Louisiana.
LA Eye & Laser Center Operational Procedures
Louisiana Eye & Laser Center is operating on normal business hours for all 14 of our locations. Please visit our Locations page to find an office nearest you and their hours of operation.
As your premier eye healthcare provider in Louisiana, you can trust that we always take health and patient care seriously. The wellness of our associates, patients and the communities in which we serve is of the utmost importance to us.
Louisiana Eye & Laser Center is open for all routine eye exams. Click here to schedule and appointment or please call 318-487-2020.
We are all in this together and we are committed to keeping our staff and our patients safe.
Thank you for your patience, cooperation and for choosing Louisiana Eye & Laser Center for your eye care needs. We look forward to serving you and your family!
What to expect when arriving for your appointment:
- Social distancing procedures and safety guidelines from the state, federal government and the CDC will be in place at all LA Eye & Laser Center offices.
- LA Eye & Laser Center staff will pre-screen all patients and perform a temperature check.
- All patients are required to wear a face mask prior to entering the building and remain on throughout the appointment.
- The number of patients inside the building at one time will be limited. Appointments are limited to the patient only unless you are accompanying a minor or a patient with a disability. Please notify a LA Eye & Laser Center representative if you require more than one person to be present during an appointment.
- If you are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to someone that has COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- All patients must comply with the screening process in order to be seen.
What steps are LA Eye & Laser Center taking regarding the office space, the associates and its staff?
- Patients, doctors and associates will have their temperatures monitored and will be required to answer COVID-19 specific questions prior to coming to work.
- All doctors and associates are provided with personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We have reduced the number of LA Eye & Laser Center staff members coming into our facilities to help reduce the total number of individuals in the building at one time.
- LA Eye & Laser Center staff will be following strict sanitizing guidelines. These guidelines include instrument disinfection, thorough surface cleaning and eyewear sanitizing between patients.
COVID-19 Resources & Information
We understand that everyone has questions about how to manage their eye care needs while still maintaining social distancing. We hope this list of frequently